4👑☸ Cattāri Ariya-saccaṃ 四聖諦
Major texts, EBT and otherwise
Specialized EBT definition of 'Lucid'
• Samādhi, sati, should be active all the time,
• ♾️24/7: twenty four hours a day, 7 days a week.
• There is no off switch, no vacation.
• 4nt ☸ 8aam should be on your mind. Always.
• If you're conscious, you should be lucid
• If you're asleep and dreaming, hijack your way into a lucid dream.
• During waking hours, wake up and smell the Dukkha.
• See things as they actually are (yathā-bhūtaṃ).
• That's lucid
english definition of ‘lucid’
(of language) transparently clear; easily understandable • lucid directions
crystal clear, limpid, luculent, pellucid, perspicuous
Having a clear mind • a lucid moment in his madness
Capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner • a lucid thinker
Transmitting light; able to be seen through with clarity • lucid air
crystal clear, crystalline, limpid, pellucid, transparent
Noun: lucidity, lucidness
matches several important pāli terms
assiduity, appamāda: 🐘🐾
lucidity does not mean ‘assiduous’, but the specific EBT meaning of appamada means lucidty should be an integral part of our assiduity.
sati & sampajano
sati & sampajano: S&S🐘💭
sati, remembering: 7🐘
it’s really more the ‘sampajāno’ of sati & sampajāno that corresponds to ‘lucid’, but the specialized EBT definition of sati includes S&S.
samadhi, undistractible-lucidity: ☂️🌄
as [reality] actually has-become. Seeing reality as it actually is, in its true form, not deluded and confused.
corresponds to the sampajāno of sati & sampajāno