☯ Qigong Gorilla
Qigong movements improvised in an impromptu way, often without authorization.
Chapter: Essential Principles
Chapter: Essential Principles: to be applied breath by breath
- optimal health, mental, physical, spiritual
- borrow the most effective techniques from any system of exercise and healing modality
- use any combination of techniques in guerrilla fashion
- no regard for dogmatic ideals of purity - not that we don't respect and admire the source material, but if a modification or combination of various derived material of different sources produces more effective results than the original for our ultimate objective (which probably differs than the source's), then we won't hesitate to use the derived version.
- no regard for other people's fickle sense of aesthetics - if a goofy looking exercise is the most effective one of all the ones tested, then that's the one we're going to do. Gorilla does what works best and doesn't care whether you think he looks cool.
- through the cold hard truth of trial and error, if something works, it works. use it. if it doesn't work, set it aside. maybe it will work under different conditions, with other combinations.
prone = face down
prone: having the front or ventral part downward; lying face downward.
gigor = Qigong Gorilla
supine = face up
supine: (of a person) lying face upward. synonyms: flat on one's back, face upward, facing upward, flat, horizontal, recumbent, stretched